Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Seattle!!!!!!

Well we have made it to Seattle! It has been quiet a day. Our first flight landed in LA at around 2:30 SET meaning it was 11:30 AM in California, and Allison and I were so hungry! So we quickly found our gate and then headed to get some food. Then we boarded our plane to Seattle. We have just landed and we are waiting to get our luggage. Thank you Jesus for allowing us to arrive safely. Please continue to watch over us as our journey continues. To everyone who is reading this, first of all thank you for taking the time to read my blog. It means a lot :) Second please keep sending those prayers our way. We would not be able to do this without you and them. Third please feel free to message me your prayer intentions so that I can pray for you while I am walking, after all I will be doing a lot of prayer this summer, lol. Well so long for now. Maybe an update later. My love and prayers to you all!!
*Jezu Ufam Tobie*
Kirstin
The picture was taken as we were flying to Seattle. I thought it was cool hat it looked like the earth was ending, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment